The offshore licensed digital asset solutions provider with liquidity in mind.
Digital Asset Solutions.
Providing a Safe Haven for Digital Asset Ventures
As a license issuer for digital asset exchanges, we strive to provide a more friendly environment for digital asset business owners worldwide, paving the way to access global and untouched markets, putting you alongside the top players in the field.
Request a Demo
DATO Supplemental Rule
Rules on digital asset and token offerings (supplemental rule to the financial technology solutions and offshore virtual currency business rules and regulations of CEZA of 2018)
This regulation covers:
● Article I. Preliminary Provisions
● Article II. Filing and Publication of Offer Document
● Article III. Contents of an Offer Document
● Article IV. Corrections to the Offer Document
● Article V. Certification by the SRO and DA Agent Obligations
● Article VI. Rules for Asset-Backed DATOs
● Article VII. Compliance with Applicable Laws on the Offering of Securities and Financial Crime
● Article VIII. Security of Digital Assets, Confidentiality and Disclosure of Information
● Article IX. Penalties
● Article X. Code of Conduct
● Article XI. Miscellaneous Provisions
© 2019 SPEZA. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Privacy
Digital Asset Solutions.
“As the global blockchain and crypto industry moved into second gear, with acceptance ratios hitting all-time highs, the bureaucratic red tape which prevents the timely regulation of laws and licences has inevitably stalled the proceedings. Our OVCE licence helps exchanges and businesses jump the tape and get a head-start on business operations by having a virtual presence in multiple locations whilst maintaining a physical entity in a single spot.”
Atty. Edwin Alden V. Uy
CEO of SPEZA
"It is our goal to provide a clear set of rules and guidelines that will foster innovation yet ensure proper compliance by actors in the ecosystem. It is our hope that these set of regulatory innovations will take the digital asset sector one step closer to adoption and acceptance by institutions and the traditional financial system."
Sec. Raul Lambino
Administrator and CEO of CEZA
"The SRO model allows industry players to police its own ranks, while also promoting and protecting the interests of cryptocurrency investors. The rules will remain stringent in assessing the ethics and integrity of companies eyeing to launch Digital Asset Token Offerings."
Ma. Juanita Cueto
Chairperson of ABACA
Featured Download: DATO Supplemental Rule